Start a new topic

FreePBX on Azure Marketplace can't deploy in AU (Australia)

Hi, i'm trying to deploy the image in Azure for AU however i'm getting a error saying Simon Telephonics doesn't allow it in AU.. any change you could make the image available in Australia. 

{"code":"MarketplacePurchaseEligibilityFailed","message":"Marketplace purchase eligibilty check returned errors. See inner errors for details. ","details":[{"code":"BadRequest","message":"Offer with PublisherId: 'simontelephonics', OfferId: 'st-fpbx-distro-15' cannot be purchased due to validation errors. For more information see details. Correlation Id: '32382be3-b236-4505-8e7e-51970084cfac' The Publisher: 'simontelephonics' does not make available Offer: 'st-fpbx-distro-15', Plan: 'public' in your Subscription/Azure account’s region: 'AU'. Correlation Id: '32382be3-b236-4505-8e7e-51970084cfac'.[{\"The Publisher: 'simontelephonics' does not make available Offer: 'st-fpbx-distro-15', Plan: 'public' in your Subscription/Azure account’s region: 'AU'. Correlation Id: '32382be3-b236-4505-8e7e-51970084cfac'.\":\"StoreApi\"}]"}]}

Good Morning Bill, thank you for the prompt response and making the image avaliable in AUS, I will give it a go today... 

Hi David, the image should be available to you now.

Thanks for your note. I will enable the image in the AU region and let you know when ready.

Login or Signup to post a comment